Feels like I’ve been in week 12 F-O-R-E-V-E-R!! Probably cause I told everyone I was “almost 3 months”. But tomorrow, or no… Friday I’m actually out of week 12, and into 13. Time still seems to be moving excruciatingly slow, but when I look at all the plans over summer, I realise that it’ll be the end of August before I know it, and I won’t be able to move around as much any more. So what’s planned:
- This weekend Cologne, for the Ice Hockey World Cup! Gonna be fun with a mini trip and to see Martin!
- Next weekend is our one year wedding anniversary!! I can’t believe it’s been a year. So much is the same and so much is different.
- Got some friends visiting at the start on June for a long weekend
- Spending a week in the Finnish forest at the end of June/start of July
- Hoping to catch up with Orsi and Anna in July, before going to Sweden for the last week
- Camping in August + the long bank holiday weekend in Liverpool before my flying ban starts!
Quite a lot to look forward to! I’m hoping I can convince people to come visit me here the last two-ish months as well.
Not much is happening at all in terms of symptoms. I’m still bloated the same way, and getting a lot of acid reflux every time I eat, which is making me not enjoy meals particularly.