In case anyone cares, I finally managed to go to the loo (first time in 5 days!) which has made me feel infinitely better! Have also been reading up about diet changes that I should have been making instead of sticking to my good old 3 meals a day which has properly clogged me up!
So, while I’m here and feeling a bit more energetic, this is the new improved food plan or pregnancy! Lots of little meals with all the nutrition 🙂
Breakfast options (7.30 am on weekdays):
- 2 eggs, knackebrod with ham/cheese
- Banana pancakes (2 eggs + 1 banana) with berries
- 2 weetabix with kiwi & berries (with either milk or yogurt)
Snack 1 & 3 & 4 (10 am & 3 pm & evening if needed):
- Banana or apple and some nuts or peanut butter
- Babybell and some nuts
- Vegetable sticks and hummus
- Yogurt and berries
Snack 2 (aka light lunch around 12.30 pm):
- Knackebrod with avocado or oily fish and bowl of soup
Dinner (around 7 pm):
- Chicken or fish w. rice or sweet potatoes and veg
Sounds reasonable right? Time to get a shopping list together and sort this out!!